September 26th to October 31st...Pumpkin Festival
The Proulx family has owned and operated our family farm in Cumberland (Ottawa) since 1920, when our grandfather, Napoleon, purchased the land and established a farm that produced dairy, raspberries and maple syrup.
- Grow and sell excellent quality fresh fruits and vegetables
- Offer fresh fruits and vegetables, preserves, jams, and other quality foods to our customers
- Treat each guest with warmth, respect, friendliness, and courtesy
- Create an environment, away from the city, where families can enjoy visiting and spending time together
- Foster a better understanding of agriculture in Ontario and a connection to nature
- Treat our employees with honesty and respect