July at the farm is raspberry time! Available starting Monday from our on-farm boutique with option to pick your own!
The Proulx family has owned and operated our family farm in Cumberland (Ottawa) since 1920, when our grandfather, Napoleon, purchased the land and established a farm that produced dairy, raspberries and maple syrup.
- Grow and sell excellent quality fresh fruits and vegetables
- Offer fresh fruits and vegetables, preserves, jams, and other quality foods to our customers
- Treat each guest with warmth, respect, friendliness, and courtesy
- Create an environment, away from the city, where families can enjoy visiting and spending time together
- Foster a better understanding of agriculture in Ontario and a connection to nature
- Treat our employees with honesty and respect