Strawberry Group Packages
- Available with a reservation
- A fun, safe, and educational outing
- Allow a minimum of 1.5 hrs to a maximum of 4.5 hours at the farm
- For children’s birthday parties, contact us for reservations and information.
Pick-Your-Own and Farm Visit Options
All packages include
- Guided tour of the strawberry fields, how they grow and how to pick, approx. 15 minutes.
- Quantity included in the above packages, 1 lb (1 quart) per person. Other quantities available, please contact us for more info.
- Hay ride pulled by tractor from the farm to the fields and back around the farm passing by all the different crops and a fly-by the honey bees, approx. 20 minutes
- Admission to the play parks, giant slide, double slide, play structures, giant mind puzzles and lots more farm fun including:
- A tumble or two in the hay barn
- Petting farm inside the old century barn, touch, feel, learn
- Access to the walking nature trails
- Use of reserved indoor picnic area (package 2)
Add to Your Package
- One ice cream treat, $1.25
- One hot dog, $1.50
- One pizza slice, regular size, $2.95
- One juice box (200 ml) or bottled water (500 ml), $1
- Unlimited lemonade, $1.50
All meal packages are served buffet-style with the help of accompanying adults.
Applicable taxes extra. Prices per person. Prices may change without notice. No charge for one teacher/volunteer/adult per every 15 children. Additional adults will be admitted at a 50% rebate if added to your total payable–no rebate on individual payment. Special needs groups, please contact us for additional details.
Prices applicable on groups of 20+ people with reservation (surcharge may apply if less than 20 people). All participants will be admitted at the same group rate package selected without exception.
Cash, cheques accepted from associations and schools only. No personal cheques will be accepted.
If paying with Visa/MC, a 3% transaction fee will be added to the total of your purchase. If invoicing a 5% admin fee will be added to the total of your purchase.