Leave the mess and the fun to us! Our energetic and experienced CFOs (Chief Fun Officers) will make sure your child enjoys their special day and that you get to relax and have fun too.
What our Customers are saying:
Just wanted to send a big thanks for the great party yesterday!
The kids had a great time, they were entertained, and LOVED the strawberries! Nia loved her cake, it was exactly what I wanted and so delicious 🙂 A big thank you to Calum – he was a great with the girls.
I will definitely share this great experience with friends and family.
Birthday party packages are available for ages four and up during the summer through the fall season, including haunting season (night time bookings are an option for the big kids).
Birthday package includes:
- CFO assigned for the duration of the party (3 hours)
- Choice of face painting, funky coloured hair, or temporary tattoos
- Pick your own seasonal produce (strawberries, sweet corn, garden vegetables or pumpkins) and if seasonal produce is not available plant-your-own seeds, enjoy a taffy on snow and/or traditional indoor games
- Private wagon-ride tour of the farm
- Your CFO will parade the children to all the different play park stations including use of the giant slide, double slides, mazes, hay barn plus while visiting the petting farm, a farm newborn will be brought out for all to hold and feed
When to Book
Birthday packages are preferably during the summer through the fall season but also available during March & April plus December.
Planning Your Party
You can choose between several package options:
- We do all, you simply show up
- We help you with some services and you do the rest
- You rent the facility, you arrange all including food and activities
*all food must be nut-free please
We require 1 parent to be with the group throughout the party to assist the CFO as needed. Additional CFOs will be assigned for larger groups.
Download an invitation.
Please contact us to make a birthday reservation.
when opting for the full birthday package
- Birthday person + 9 guests +Mom & Dad, $295
- Birthday person + 10-14 guests +Mom & Dad, $380
- Birthday person + 15-19 guests, +Mom & Dad, $460
Payment and Terms
We require a $100-250 deposit, depending on the size of your party, when reservation is made. Balance is due in full before the start of the party. Taxes extra, prices may change without notice.
Methods of Payment
We accept CASH, ATM,
(Visa/MC accepted with extra+3%)
Q? Can I bring my own food?
A. You are welcome to bring any nut-free food you’d like. We will be happy to store your birthday cake or cupcakes in our fridge/freezer until it’s time for cake and presents.
Q? Do I need to bring my own plates, napkins, cups, knife for cake, lighter for candles, candles, etc.?
A. You are welcome to bring your own theme items but when opting for the full birthday package all is included. If you order a cake from us, candles are included. We offer a wide selection of decoration options that you can select from our cake books. If you bring your own cake, please serving utensils, candles, and a lighter.
Q?Who supplies the birthday food and drinks?
A.We partner with Gabriel Pizza on Trim road for the pizza. Hot dog are prepared on our bbq. We supply drinks and vegetable/cheese/fruit trays.
Q? What kind of cake do you have?
A. You can choose chocolate, vanilla, or marble.
Q? How long is a party?
A.Your CFO is assigned to you for up to 3 hours. Party guests supervised by an adult are welcome to stay longer, however, regular admission rates apply to additional parents/adults who wish to stay for a visit.
Q? Do you supply loot bags?
A. We do not offer loot bags. Please bring your own if you’d like this to be part of your celebration.
Q? What if some parents drop off their kids and wish to stay? Do adults have to pay?
A. 2 supervising parents/adults are included in the cost of each party. Additional adults pay regular admission rates.
Q? If I have to pay the 11-15 rate, but only have 12 children, can I invite three extra parents to stay without having to pay?
A. You are welcome to invite additional adults to stay in the place of absent children.