Leave the mess and the fun to us! Our energetic and experienced CFOs (Chief Fun Officers) will make sure your child enjoys their special day and that you get to relax and have fun too.
What our Customers are saying:
Just wanted to send a big thanks for the great party yesterday!
The kids had a great time, they were entertained, and LOVED the strawberries! Nia loved her cake, it was exactly what I wanted and so delicious 🙂 A big thank you to Calum – he was a great with the girls.
I will definitely share this great experience with friends and family.
Birthday party packages are available for ages 4yrs and up
(Summer birthday see Berries & Veggies + Fall birthday see Pumpkin Fest)
Birthday Maple Season package includes: March & April (exception March break week + 4 day Easter weekend):
- CFO assigned for the duration of the party (3 hours)
- Your CFO will parade the children to all the different play park stations including our giant slide, double slides (snow pants required), 2 story tree house, plus while visiting the petting farm, a farm friend will be brought out for all to hold and feed (animal feed included)
- Horse-drawn wagon ride threw the old maple bush in direction to the sugar bush ~20min- semi-private (private available but not included: 15 days notice required, extra 200$)
- Guided tour: tapping demo, the collection to production to finish product. Visit inside the century old production shack
~15 -20min, private tour
- All to enjoy a real, 100% pure taffy on snow
- Admission to our outdoor giant play structures
- Face painting or tattoos (both water base)
- Indoor, heated hall with tables & chairs: max 45 mins, semi private (extra time available but not included: $25/hr minimum. (private available but not included: 30 days notice required: $50-$500 extra)
When to Book
Birthday packages are preferably during our Maple Fest Season: last weekend of February, March & April
A 3-day notice of cancellation is required. (certain restrictions may apply)
Planning Your Party
Recommended party times: 10am-1pm, 11am-2pm, 1pm-4pm, 2-5pm (also available on the half hour)
(We require 1 parent to be with the group throughout the party to assist the CFO as needed. Additional CFOs can be assigned for larger groups)
You can choose between several package options:
We do all, you simply show up
Birthday person + 7 guests +Mom & Dad, $295
- (each additional child: $29)
- (each additional adult: $5.50 – Farm picking & food available but not included)
Included: CFO, farm activities, maple tasting,
Pancake Lunch (2 pancakes, homemade maple beans, home fries potatoes, 1 sausage)
& hot/cold drinks (peach jus, apple jus, hot chocolate, milk), plates, cutlery + tablecloth & napkins
Birthday cake Birthday cake & candles, (choice of Vanilla, Chocolate, Marble) (Cupcakes available: extra 10$)
*Change pancake lunch for pizza or hot dogs: extra 20$ (condiments included)
Additional food can be added: veggies, more lunch, larger birthday cake, etc…, contact us for more details
Welcome to bring decorations, your birthday cake & candles and/or additional food.
We help you with some services and you do the rest:
Birthday person + 7 guests +Mom & Dad, $195
- (each additional child: $19.50)
- (each additional adult: $9, including: Admission, activities & maple tasting)
Included: coordinator, farm activities, maple tasting
You need to bring: decorations, birthday food & all required to serve + cake & candles (all food nut-free please)
One (1) adult must accompany the group at all time
You rent the facility, you arrange all including food and activities.
Space rental: $35/hr minimum.
Maple tasting: $3.50+
Additional services available: CFO services: $45-2 hrs minimum.
Birthday cake starting at $35+.
Cutlery, plates, cups, tablecloth, napkins: $2.50/pers
*all food nut-free please
Download an invitation.
Please contact us to make a birthday reservation.
Payment and Terms
We require a $100-$250 deposit, depending on the size of your party, upon reservation. Balance is due in full before the start of the party. Taxes extra, prices may change without notice. A 3-day notice of cancellation is required.
Methods of Payment
We accept CASH, ATM
(Visa/MC accepted with extra+3%)
Q? Can I bring my own food?
A.You are welcome to bring any nut-free food you’d like. We will be happy to store your birthday cake or cupcakes in our fridge/freezer until it’s time for cake and presents.
Q?Do I need to bring my own plates, napkins, cups, knife for cake, lighter for candles, candles, etc.?
A.You are welcome to bring your own theme items but when opting for the full birthday package all is included. If you order a cake from us, candles are included. We offer a wide selection of decoration options that you can select from our cake books. If you bring your own cake, please serving utensils, candles, and a lighter.
Q?Who supplies the birthday food and drinks?
A.We partner with Gabriel Pizza on Trim road for the pizza. Hot dogs are prepared on our bbq. We supply drinks and vegetable/cheese/fruit trays.
Q? What kind of cake do you have?
A. You can choose chocolate, vanilla, or marble.
Q? How long is a party?
A.Your CFO is assigned to you for up to 3 hours. Party guests supervised by an adult are welcome to stay longer, however, regular admission rates apply to additional parents/adults who wish to stay for a visit.
Q? Do you supply loot bags?
A. We do not offer loot bags. Please bring your own if you’d like this to be part of your celebration.
Q? What if some parents drop off their kids and wish to stay? Do adults have to pay?
A. 2 supervising parents/adults are included in the cost of each party. Additional adults pay regular admission rates.
Q? If I have to pay the 11-15 rate, but only have 12 children, can I invite three extra parents to stay without having to pay?
A. You are welcome to invite additional adults to stay in the place of absent children.