- Available with a reservation & applicable on children group reservation = children size portion
- A fun, safe, and educational outing
- Allow a minimum of 1.5 hrs to a maximum of 4 hours at the farm
- For children’s birthday parties, contact us for reservations and information
- Demos at your location are also available, contact us for more information.
Maple Meal and Farm Visit Options
All packages include:
- Guided tour on maple syrup production, collection of sap with pails and pipeline, and our wood-burning fire. Approx. 20 min.
- Hay ride pulled by a tractor from the farm through the old maple forest to the sugar shack and back. Approx. 25 min.
- Petting farm inside the old century barn. Touch, feed, and learn.
- Hay barn for the kids to play in.
- Giant 48 foot slide and double slide (snow pants are needed).
- Play parks and structures
- 1.5 km of nature trails
- Heated indoor eating area included with meal packages 2a to 6b. Max. time 40min.
- Coffee and tea (for adults only, included in meal packages 2a to 6b.
- Real 100% maple syrup included in meal packages 2a to 6b..
- Applicable taxes extra.
- All meals are buffet-style, served with help from your volunteers (table service not included).
- All allergies and/or dietary restrictions, we must be notified in writing, within 10 days of your visit date at no extra cost. We can accommodate gluten, dairy, egg and meat dietary restrictions with appropriate substitutions. No substitutions other than listed available.
- Prices are per person and are subject to change without notice.
- There is no charge for 1 teacher/volunteer per every 15 children. Additional adults will be admitted at 50% rebate if added to your total payable (no rebate on individual payment). Special needs groups, please contact us for additional details.
- Prices applicable on groups of 20+ people with reservation (surcharge may apply for groups less than 20).
- You must purchase the same package for each member of your group. No exceptions.
Additional available items (not included in meal packages)
|Add beverages||250 ml milk, juice, or hot chocolate||$1 / item|
|All can drink juice, by the jug||$0.50 / person|
|Add food items||1 pancake or 1 sausage||$0.50 / person|
|1 scoop of beans||$0.50 / person|
|1 slice of maple ham||$0.50 / person|
|1 scoop of baby carrots||$0.50 / person|
|Upgrade selected package to all you can eat||$5.00 / person|
|Increase your pure maple sampling on snow to a regular full serving||$2.00 / person|
|Sample other maple products||$2.00 / person|
|Real crispy pork or bacon||$6-$40.00|
To make a group reservation, please fill out the reservation form. We will get back to you with a confirmation within 48 hours.
If you require additional information, please email or phone us at 613.833.2417. Please leave us a message if we’re out in the fields and we’ll call you back.
- Cash and
- Cheques from associations/schools (we do not accept personal cheques)
- If paying with Visa/MC, a 3% transaction fee will be added to your total
- If invoicing, a 5% fee will be added to your total