Brunch is served in a rustic cabin in the heart of our sugar bush. In the spirit of the sugar shack, after loading up your plate, you’ll enjoy your meal at a long communal table, giving you ample opportunity to meet some new friends.
Our season typically runs from the late February to mid-April.
Saturday and Sunday Brunch 9-3, with last seating at 2 pm
Weekdays: Sugar bush tours and brunch available during the week by special arrangement. Please contact us to reserve your private visit.
Ontario March break 9-4 (no reservations)
Easter Weekend, 9-3 (brunch reservations accepted)
Please note, admission to the farm is not included in the cost of brunch.
- Homemade pea soup (vegetarian options available)
- The real crispy pork (made the French Canadian way)
- Curled bacon
- Roasted garlic home fries
- Our famous slow-cooked maple syrup brown beans (vegetarian options available)
- Fresh eggs, scrambled
- Grilled maple ham in maple syrup jus
- Sausages from a local butcher (pork)
- Maple-glazed baby carrots
- Bread and butter
- Tea, coffee and juice
- All accompanied by real 100% pure maple syrup produced on location
And for dessert:
- Pancakes made with Grand-Mama Proulx’s recipe
- A serving of taffy on snow, or a slice of home made pie with whipped cream