Join Us for Our 23rd Annual Pumpkin Fest 2017
From September 24th- October 31
Sat. and Sunday – 10am – 5pm
Thanksgiving Monday 10am – 5pm
Weekdays, please call for a reservation, 613-833-2417.
- Crystal, face-painting artist Picnic area (indoor and outdoor)
- Hay structures Snack bar and canteen (or bring your own picnic)
- Tree house and slides Farm boutique featuring maple, honey, and homemade jams
- John Deere tricycle tractors Pyramids, walls, and bins of pumpkins
- Pedal buggies Plenty of parking
- Play parks
- Children’s show
- Family-friendly wagon ride through the mysterious forest
- Visit the petting farm: Touch, feed & learn
- 2 haunted houses
- Inflatable bounce house from Circus Delights
- Art contest (3-11 years). Make us a farm-themed picture and bring it with you. Judging and prizes at 12:00.
- Costume contest (judging starts at 1:30)
- Snack bar and canteen (or bring your own picnic)
- Farm boutique featuring maple, honey, and home made jams
- Pumpkins available and sold separately according to size…see chart at the boutique + in pumpkin patch
- Picnic area (indoor and outdoor)
- Pyramids, walls, and bins of pumpkins
- Plenty of parking
Book a birthday party during Pumpkin Fest for an extra-special outing.
Weekend Program Pricing
(ALL APPLICABLE TAXES EXTRA)
|Sept. 30 to Oct. 1||Oct. 7 to Oct. 29|
|36 months and under||Free||Free|
|37 months to 6 years||$11||$11.50|
|7 and older||$15||$15.50|
|Teens & Adults (15yrs & over)||$13||$13.50|
|Family rate, 2 adults, 2 children||$55||$58|
|Larger groups (birthday parties/ group celebrations by reservation only)|
|40 or more||$12/person||$12.50/person|
|Week day program (by reservation only, 24mths & over)||$8.60/person||$8.60/person|
Applicable taxes extra,
Prices may change without notice. Special needs groups, please contact us for details.
To make a group reservation, please fill out the reservation form. We will get back to you with a confirmation within 48 hours.
If you require additional information, please email or phone us at 613.833.2417. Please leave us a message if we’re out in the fields and we’ll call you back.
Methods of Payment
Cash, Interac, ATM, cheques accepted from associations, schools, etc
*If paying with Visa/MC, a 3% transaction fee will be added to the total of your purchase.
For additional information or help planning your visit, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone: 613-833- 2417 (Recommended to leave a message with your details, we will return your call within 24 hours).
Visit our farm store to find a feast of fall products, including maple syrup, honey, jams, pickles, pickled beets and pickled beans, salsa, relish and squash. Pumpkins available and sold separately according to size…see chart at the boutique + in pumpkin patch.
Choosing a Pumpkin for Decorating or Carving
To find the perfect Jack ‘o Lantern pumpkin, choose one that is large and heavy with a flat bottom. The flesh should be firm and free of soft spots, cuts or bruises, with the stem well-attached. Keep it in a cool, dry spot, avoiding frost. Outside under a covered porch is ideal, but rest the pumpkin on a wooden surface. Avoid storing it directly on cement or metal.
Choosing a Pumpkin for Pumpkin Pie or other Desserts
Smaller sugar pumpkins are also called pie pumpkins because they are a sweeter variety cultivated for eating. They are smaller than decorating pumpkins, usually 6-10 inches in diameter. They are less stringy, fleshier, and less watery with a smoother texture than decorative pumpkins. If you plan to make a dessert with pumpkin, be sure to ask for sugar pumpkins. As with decorating pumpkins, choose a firm pumpkin with no soft spots or signs of rot.
The uncommon white lumina pumpkin makes a striking addition to your Halloween decor. Gourds are
not edible but are used for fall decorating.